Archies Footwear Size Guide
Archies Footwear sizing runs very true to your standard running shoe size. We suggest selecting your standard size or measuring your foot length.
Fit of Archies Flip Flops
Keep in mind that our flip flops should “fit like a glove” with very little space in front of the toes and behind the heels. See The Perfect Fit Video
Fit of Archies Slides
Our slides have a more relaxed fit than our flip flops but with the same amount of arch support. See The Perfect fit for Archies Slides video
If you already have a pair of our flip flops, follow these sizing tips:
- If you have a snug fit in our flip flops with very little space in front of the toes and behind the heels — select the same size in slides.
- If you have more than 1cm of space in front of your toes in our flip flops and more space behind the heels — select a size down in the slides
You can also measure your footlength and use the size guide below
How to measure your footlength
- Place a piece of paper on a hard surface.
- Stand with the back edge of your heel lined up with the edge of the paper.
- Use a pen to place a mark behind your heel and at the top of your longest toe.
- Use a ruler to draw a straight line between the two. (It will be a diagonal line)
- Measure the length in cm and use our chart. For example, if your footlength is 24.8cm, the perfect range will be 24.3 - 25cm which is a US Men’s 7 / US Women’s 8 (UK 6 -6.5 or EU 39.5 - 40)
Once more, it’s best to measure your footlength and use the size for the biggest foot (if your feet are different lengths).
Narrow feet: If you’re a half size and have narrow feet, we recommend that you size down.
Wide feet: If you’re a half size and have wide feet, we recommend that you size up.
Use our size charts below to find your ideal Archies Size. Please note, the foot length is based on cm, please use a converter to find the approximate length in in.
Women's Size Conversion Chart
Men's Size Conversion Chart
How to order
How to order your sample pairs
- Select size and colours of your sample pairs from Order Matrix below then click 'SUBMIT YOUR ORDER'.
- Enter the code SAMPLE at checkout to get your sample pairs for free.
- Enter your shipping details and complete your order
Pro Tip: The Archies site works best using a Google Chrome browser.
Wholesale Program Information
Archies Wholesale Program Important InformationPrice of the Flip FlopsWholesale: $20.00 / pairRetail MSRP: $40.00 / pairMinimum Order: NoneDisplay Stand: Free with order over $400 (1 per location)Shipping: Free for orders over $400Shipping From: Utah
Choose your region
Order from anywhere, but we only ship to these regions.