Important Ordering Points
Read Before Ordering
Payment terms are upfront, prior to shipment. When the invoice is paid the order will ship.
Credit Card Payment will only be accepted at the time of ordering.
- We do not accept credit card payments over the phone.
- If paying by Bank Transfer, please quote the invoice number in both the SUBJECT AND BODY of your remittance message to avoid delays to your order.
- Once an order has been paid for, the order is final and additional pairs cannot be added on.
- If the order cell is highlighted in red, then that item is currently not in stock or there is insufficient stock to fulfill your required quantity. There is currently no back-order system in place.
Please place display stand orders as a SEPARATE order to flip flop orders. The stand is sent separately from the flip flops and this enables the stand to have it's own tracking number.
- To take advantage of our 'freestand' offer you must have spent $350 or more in flip flop orders with Archies Footwear.
- You will be charged sales tax unless we have a valid resale or tax exemption certificate on file.
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service.